We’re pleased to announce the inaugural Ambush! painting competition. In addition to the painting tables we’ll have set up at the event, you’ll be able to enter our formal painting competition. We have several categories to participate in, and each category will be judged by our panel of painting officials, all with some great prizes to be won.
Entry is free with your Ambush! event entry and you can enter all the categories if you would like to (one entry per category only). The Categories are:
- Best Fantasy Miniature
- Best Historical Miniature
- Best Sci-fi Miniature
- Best MONSTER (capitals because it should be BIG!)
- Best Vehicle
- Young Talent – Age 14 and under
All you have to do is turn up before 11am on Saturday 22nd June (the first day of Ambush!) with your painted miniatures and present them to our Painting Competition team. we’ll sign you up with some basic information and take excellent care of your miniatures throughout the day, where the public will be able to admire your handiwork. Judging will commence at 2.30pm, and the winners will be announced at 3.30pm.
You will be free to take your miniatures away from 3.45pm on the Saturday, but if you are happy to have them displayed on Sunday as well, we’d be more than happy to show them off for you!
- The model must be painted and based wholly by the entrant.
- Monsters and Vehicles do not have to be entered on bases, but you are free to do so.
- Each participant may only enter each category once.
- Figures must be fully painted – no bare material showing.
- Young Talent entrants may enter other categories if applicable
Should you have any queries, please contact us here